Lazarus Naturals is a leading vertically integrated hemp extract manufacturer based in central Oregon. One of the most beloved names in CBD oil, Lazarus Naturals brings a well rounded selection of CBD products, designed with everyday life in mind. Customers have long praised this well known manufacturer for their unyielding dedication to quality in all things hemp. As a vertically integrated company, Lazarus owns and operates its own hemp farms, from which over 70% of the hemp used in manufacturing is sourced. This affords them the ability to set their own standards for the methods and practices used in the cultivation of the hemp and have full control over the quality. The remaining 30% of hemp used is sourced from trusted local farmers, each of whom are certified under the Oregon Department of Agriculture Hemp Research Program. From great hemp comes great CBD, and in this respect Lazarus Naturals comes through as a shining example. Their product catalog includes flavored and unflavored tinctures, in varying strength levels, as well as CBD softgels, pet products and topicals. Their CBD softgel selection is best in class, with a broad selection of strength levels perfectly suited for fine tuning a desired strength level. Lazarus Naturals also goes above and beyond the industry standard with their product testing protocol. Each product is third party laboratory tested for heavy metals, pesticides and more, as well as to verify CBD levels at multiple stages of the manufacturing process. Lab results are always available here at Premium CBD Supply in our lab report section for immediate on-demand availability. Take the opportunity to experience the superior quality that comes with Lazarus Naturals while at the same time enjoying the best in class customer experience that has made Premium CBD Supply your one-stop shop for buying CBD online.
Note: Products sold on this site contain 0.3% THC or less. Products sold on this site are derived from hemp.