Premium CBD Supply FAQs
Are your products authentic?
- Yes. Premiumcbdsupply.com strives to bring the best products at the best value while never compromising authenticity. We source our products either directly from manufacturers or from verified distributors.
My product arrived damaged, can you help?
- If your product arrived damaged via the mail courier please contact us immediately. We will require picture evidence for our records. If the package or its contents are opened, leaking, or altered in any form please do NOT use them. We will provide a return label if applicable and provide a replacement or refund.
Why are some product options missing?
- We may only carry some variations of a product or it may possibly be out of stock. For those reasons, you may not see all the product options available on the product page. You can contact us to check for availability at any time for any product on our website.
When will my order ship and where is the tracking number located?
- We will do our best to ship your order same business day or the next business day after your order is placed. If your order is delayed or backordered we will contact you. Orders may be delayed for payment verification, in which case we will contact you for additional information. Tracking numbers are uploaded to your order and are accessible in your “My Account” page or in the confirmation e-mail once the order is fulfilled and completed. Tracking numbers may not update immediately with USPS, please allow 1 business day for tracking status to update. You can track your orders at www.usps.com. If you have any issues regarding your tracking number, or your order status, you may contact us for any inquiries or additional information.
My order was expected to arrive today based on the tracking information but did not, what can be done?
- Although USPS uses a very good tracking system for their packages, we cannot vouch for the accuracy of the tracking information . USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail Services are not guaranteed for delivery on a specific date, even when an expected delivery date is given. To ensure a guarantee of your package arriving within a specific time-frame, we highly suggest using USPS Express Mail Service.
How do I apply a coupon?
- You can apply a coupon code by entering “My Cart” and typing it into the field of “Coupon Code”. This can also be entered during the checkout phase as well. You can see the discount applied after the coupon has been entered, and the final amount of the discount. Please note that we do NOT allow multiple coupon codes to be used during checkout.
Can I place an order over the phone?
- We are happy to assist you with your order over the phone. You are welcome to contact us at (702) 832-7838, during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday 10AM-6PM Pacific Time, and Saturday 11AM-4PM Pacific Time. We are closed on Sundays.
Why buy CBD online at Premium CBD Supply?
- When looking to buy CBD online we know there are no shortage of options. Premium CBD Supply stands apart by always putting the customer experience first, through fast shipping, personalized customer service, and the best CBD brands available anywhere. Premium CBD Supply makes it a mission to be your go-to choice when choosing an online CBD store!
What is CBD?
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is non-psychoactive and is one of the many compounds which exist naturally in the hemp plant.
What is hemp?
- Hemp is a term used to describe a cannabis plant which contains 0.3% THC or less.
What is the difference between hemp seed oil and hemp extract?
- Hemp seed oil is derived from the hemp seeds and is mainly comprised of dietary fats, and does not contain all of the same compounds found in hemp extract, such as CBD. Hemp extract is derived from flowers and leaves (commonly referred to as “aerial parts” of the hemp plant. Hemp extract is inclusive of phytocannabinoids such as CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.
Do these products contain THC?
- Products sold on premiumcbdsupply.com have less than 0.3% THC and most are THC-free. CBD products are derived from the hemp plant, these products do not contain marijuana.
What is Full Spectrum CBD?
- Full Spectrum CBD is extracted from aerial parts of the hemp plant (leaves and flowers,) and depending on the type of strain used includes CBD as well as various terpenes, flavonoids, minerals and more. Trace amounts of THC may remain, at non-psychoactive levels and always under 0.3%.
What is Broad Spectrum CBD?
- Broad Spectrum CBD is produced by further processing full spectrum extract to remove all trace amounts of THC. Broad Spectrum CBD will still include other components found in the hemp plant, including terpenes, flavonoids, minerals and more, dependent upon the strain of hemp used.
What is Isolate CBD?
- Isolate CBD is produced by removing all components other than CBD from hemp extract. The CBD is thus “isolated” and is added to various products to deliver nearly pure CBD to the end user. Isolate CBD does not include any of the other hemp components found in the hemp plant, such as terpenes, flavonoids or minerals. It is generally tasteless, lending to its application in flavor centered products such as CBD vape juice.
What wattage should I use for my CBD Vape Juice?
- For best results, we recommend lower wattage when vaping CBD. 10-20 watts is ideal, a wattage that most disposable CBD vape pens come pre-adjusted to. We suggest starting at the lower end of that range and choosing a setting that is most effective for you.
Can CBD help with medical conditions?
- For legal reasons we are unable to make any health claims with respect to the efficacy of CBD products. Always consult with a medical doctor before using any CBD product.
How should I store CBD products?
- CBD products are best stored at room temperature, and out of direct sunlight.
What does the MG (milligram) mean on CBD packaging?
- Many CBD products advertise their CBD content relevant to the entire package, NOT serving size. As an example, a 30 count package of CBD gummies may advertise 900mg to represent the entirety of the CBD content in the package, whereas each of the contain 30mg per gummy. (30 gummies x 30mg each = 900mg.) The same applies to tinctures, softgels etc. Other brands will advertise their CBD content as per serving, i.e. 17mg per serving.